Seven's Second Adventure Seven's Second Adventure

Magnificent

this game is the perfect culmination of all the different genres. Shooter, adventure, RPG, racing, etc, and it pulls them all of so brilliantly!

Especially the cameo i made in it. I have a feeling that if that were not there, the game would have been a total loss, but you have saved it from the depths of hell and brought back a little extra. Kudos to you.

Quite certainly the best game i have ever played in my days, and i look forward to more from you.

Magical-Zorse responds:

Thanks, fluffy. I couldn't have done it without you :3

Unleash Your Imagination Unleash Your Imagination

best tutorial ever

i must say, this is very well done. i learned quite a bit thanks to you, but theres one problem.

you encouraged speed animating.

now this isn't necessarily a bad thing, but i have a feeling because of this the portal will be filled with noobs trying and failing at their own speed animations. yours aren't so bad but some of the people on newgrounds.....ugh

SpikeVallentine responds:

lol. i'm not saying do a speed anim and put it on Newgrounds. That's their choice.
I'm encouraging SpeedAnimating becuase it truly helps, simple as that.

I wouldn't encourage it to think "gee, I dont want people uploading things. HMPH!"
Uploading any of their works is between them and their choices.

If I know Speed Animating helps, then it seems right to share about it. Thad's all.

Neverending Light Neverending Light

pretty good

the voices weren't that great, so i cut a point off for that, and i cut another point off because at the very end (i collected 29 sprite droppings), as soon as it was showing all the things i had unlocked, an output window, like the kind you see when testing a flash movie appeared and told me all these AS errors.

might wanna fix that.

Open Doors Open Doors

wait what?

this was released almost a year ago! why did it get front page now? maybe because of its release on the ipod touch?

which i extremely recommend. amazing game for the touch

soapaintnice responds:

Thanks! Yeah, I guess the iPhone/iPod Touch release helped get it noticed.

Super Stacker 2 Super Stacker 2

its good

but it reminds me way too much of a game called topple that i play on my ipod touch.

ripoff or remake maybe?

TheGameHomepage responds:

I had never even heard of Topple until after I made SS1, it's neither!

Evolution Squared Evolution Squared

nice right click message

are you trying to cheat?
you are trying to cheat!
but now i stopped you! hahaha
or just visit our page XD

loved the game, but it seemed a mite too short.

SirRealism responds:

Sorry for it being short... Thanks for liking it! =D

Geoffrey's Quest Geoffrey's Quest

good job!

the thing is, tho, you canf ind a lot fo the things you have to click by pressing tab. do you know how to get rid of that? cuz if you don't i can give you the AS.

also, it seemed a bit to straightforward, one thing at a time.

but other than that, good

JunkYardAnimations responds:

ya im junk at coding... the only code i use it gotoandplay lol... but plz send me the AS to get rid of the tab thing

Robo Prank Call SB Robo Prank Call SB

first off....

the name was misleading. i thought it would actually call your friends, and play back the recorded voices, all while charging $3.55 per minute. instead i get a crappy soundboard.

thanks.

Sky MazezZ Sky MazezZ

good

but a bit too hard, especially at the beginning levels. i think next time you should add the moving levels later, as they really screwed me up sometimes.

Chibi Wrestlers - Oh Edge Chibi Wrestlers - Oh Edge

okay i guess

its a little entertaining but when youg et down to it it's pretty boring.

good graphics though